Reformed
Welcome back!
Reformed
Welcome back!
Reformed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semper Activus

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Reformed!

Merry Christmas!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StylishFlare
Billionaire
StylishFlare

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:36 pm

So guys, Flare here. Merry Christmas and stuff.

Well, it's been months since I've "talked" to all you guys and at this point, I'm pretty sure no one might read this until months from now.
Point being, I miss Maplestory and everyone in it. Or rather, nostalgic would be the better term.
Truth be told, I probably would have quit sooner if it wasn't for all the weirdos in this game. Razz
I say the word weirdos as a term of endearment, except for Boooooooooooo. God I hated her but her sister Loooooooooo was much awesomer.

I miss picking fights on alliance chat with various people like Sven, Jess, Keith and Bam(also bam, happy late bday).
I miss insulting Pure in front of everyone and trying to humiliate him.
I miss my style buddy, billybishop, angel, lovetiffiany, rain, dragondon and bunch of others people's name I forgot (it's been a while).
Of course, these are just the people that I know were on this forum.

Anyways, I just want to thank everyone for an awesome time because I should thank each and everyone of you. Plus it's kinda sad because we'll likely meet every again...
Also, it was around this time last year that I started playing Maplestory again. Then I joined PureStar in February and god, what a ride, what with Pure killing me (worst priest ever).
So yea. Merry Christmas and Thank you.

Also Pure, you guessed my name right once. Course then I had to throw you off track. Still, I really like the name Lilly and Elle, seeing as how my full name sounds kinda like Lilly if you say it really fast and it's Harry Potter's mom's name. As for Elle, it was part of my name so....

Well bye.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Michelle
Back to top Go down
ShadxStyle
ShadxStyle

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:45 pm

2 weeks...
Not exactly months, eh?
But yeah, Merry Christmas and happy new year!

I'll never forget our experiences together <3

And I'll never forget the rest of the Reformed crew. You guys were the best :]

No clue if you'll ever read this, but I wish you luck in your future endeavors!

P.S. I totally guessed your name once : P
And I've been saying it fast, but I don't know how it could ever sound like Lily.
Oh well. It's nice to finally know it.
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reformed :: Alliance BBS :: News-
Jump to: